Assignment of a standard code to a natural language text. Through this service, the elements of your catalogs and local lists such as Laboratory Catalogues, Radiology Catalogues, Lists of Health Problems, among others, will be linked to the equivalent standard code of the corresponding terminology.
The standard terminologies and vocabularies available are:
- LOINC applicable to the domains of Laboratory, Radiology, Biometric and Clinical Variables
- ICD10MC 7 ICD10PCS for the identification of Diagnoses and Procedures involved in care episodes
- SNOMED CT aimed at identifying clinical concepts to their fullest extent
- ORPHA is a multilingual, standardized, controlled medical terminology specific to rare diseases
- HPO provides a standardized vocabulary of phenotypic abnormalities encountered in human disease
The usual operation consists of receiving a text file with the elements to be coded that we load into our platform where the algorithms of the coding engine will assign each element the equivalent standard code.
Study and solution of problems related to terminology.